Simple drawings are the best option to provide custom information for your Toilet Partitions layout and materials quote. Follow these simple guidelines when determining your exact partitions specifications.
1) Draw or sketch existing structural walls in your restroom. Blueprints are also acceptable.
2) Note each toilet location by measuring to the center of each toilet. Also note any Urinal Dividers, if required.
3) Sketch current partitions, doors and pilasters locations. Note widths, depths, heights of each compartment. Also note stall and Door Orientation (left or right hinge when facing toilet) and Swing of Door (inside or outside of compartment).
4) Note type of Partitions Materials for quote. Material options are Baked Enamel, Plastic Laminated, Stainless Steel, Solid Plastic, Solid Phenolic and Granite.
5) Note type of Application: Floor Braced Partitions (70″H Pilasters), Floor Mounted
Overhead Braced Partitions (80″H Pilasters), Floor to Ceiling Braced Partitions (Provide floor to ceiling height. Max height should not exceed 9 feet), and Ceiling Braced Partitions (Provide floor to ceiling – height. Max ceiling height should not exceed 9 feet).
6) Submit your Drawings or Blueprints to Estimator.
Engineering CAD Drawings of your Layout will be presented with your quote for materials. Please note that once the restroom construction is completed with all updated materials for walls and floors, final field measurements should be taken and resubmitted for update and accuracy for the layout. These Engineering Drawings will be your Drawings or Blueprints for installation.
For projects with a limited timeline, partitions materials in the Floor Mounted Overhead Braced Toilet Partitions Application (FMOB) are available in limited colors to arrive at any location in the continental US in about one week. Please note request for Quick Ship so materials request will be conforming and expedited upon request for quote. These made in the USA materials are code compliant for commercial building construction!