New Lines Of Bathroom Partitions For Sale Factory Direct
Contractors can find some of the newest lines of bathroom partitions sale at www.restroompartitions.net. We carry models manufactured here in the United States that can be mounted in a variety of styles and ADA compliant configurations. Pilasters, doors, panels, and mounting hardware carry full warranties that protect investments against wear associated with normal usage. Various material builds accommodate requirements for minimal maintenance, vandal resistance, corrosion resistance, and moisture resistance. New mounting hardware features increased concealment for a more aesthetic presentation. Special models also allow contractors to build restroom stalls that offer a level of privacy never seen in public restroom design.
Restroompartitions.net accommodates both need and budget with a robust selection of material construction options. Contractors can find bathroom stall dividers designed for specific price points and for specific applications. Just a few examples include:
- Painted metal – Painted metal is ideal for highly budget conscious applications where vandal resistance is not a concern. Examples include small, rural churches and very small commercial office restrooms in smaller towns. Plastic hinges are available with certain models. These bathroom partitions for sale feature a Class A interior fire code rating.
- Laminate – These partitions are also made for budget-conscious organizations. While not highly resistant to scratches and impacts, they are easy to wipe clean of graffiti. They carry a Class B Interior Finish Fire Code rating, and they feature concealed stainless-steel hardware.
- HDPE Plastic – Some lines made for moderate budget offer superb moisture resistance but are only marginal impact and scratch resistance. Lower end models do not meet interior fire finished code.
- GREENGUARD CERTIFIED solid plastic partitions feature a higher durability. They test at approximately 8 pounds for scratching and denting. GREENGUARD solid plastic bathroom partitions for sale consist of 30 percent to 100 percent post-consumer recycled content.
- Stainless Steel – These restroom partitions are made for high-end projects with substantial budgets. Of all our commercial restroom partitions, stainless steel is the one material that conveys a sense of high-gloss style. While only moderately resistant to graffiti, they are normally installed in places where vandalism is practically nonexistent. Additionally, they carry a Class A Interior Finish Fire Code rating.
- Phenolic – This is a moderately priced partition material that features an exceptional resistance to scratches and dents. It is also possible to completely remove graffiti from its surface. Phenolic bathroom partitions for sale are available in many assorted colors, and they carry both Class A and Class B Interior Finish Fire Code ratings. Phenolic is an ideal choice for large, high traffic restrooms.
- SCRC – Solid Color Reinforced Composite is the hardest partition material we sell. Of all materials, it is the most resistant to stains, dents, and scratches. It carries a Class B Interior Finish Fire Code Classification and is preferred in areas where vandalism is common.
European “No-Site” Partitions
Some of our newest bathroom partitions for sale feature tall panels and doors that clear the floor at only 4 5/16 inches. Doors close on contiguous hinges and have a leading edge that overlaps the edge of the pilaster. This creates a completely sealed off restroom stall, with just enough floor clearance for wheelchair users to move their feet, and with no lines of sight along the sides.
Bathroom Partitions For Sale – FREE Quote 877-483-9270
New Lines Of Bathroom Partitions For Sale Factory Direct — No Comments